| Pattaya is an amazing city surrounded by 30 offshore islands. It lies on the northeastern coast of Thailand. It is a city with excellent accommodation, infrastructure, restaurants, activities and a wide range of entertainment venues.
There are many exciting activities that you may have in Pattaya such as Bungee Jump, Horse Riding, Motor Sports, Water Sports and more. Don’t miss the chance to enjoy the most famous Cabaret Show here!
Howto get to Pattaya
From Suvarnabhumi Airport
· Taxi Proceed to the taxi counter, level 2 at the Arrival Hall near entrance 3, 4, 7 and 8. Taxi Fare: Airport surcharge of THB 50 plus amount on meter and expressway fees.
· Bus You may purchase bus tickets at the arrival hall by Thai International. The bus transfer time is 2-2 ½ hours from the airport to Pattaya.
· Rented Car If you know how to drive a car, you may rent it which will allow you to reach your destination faster. You may rent from both local or international companies like Budget +66  871-0717, Hertz +66  871-6693, Avis +66 836-1627. Call in advance for rental; you may have your car ready in the airport during your arrival.
· Ekamai Bus Station Also known as the Eastern Bus Terminal. It is located on Sukhumvit Road Soi 63[BTS Sky Train Ekamai Station] The trip from here to Pattaya is approximately 2 hours. T: +66 391-2504
· Northern/North Eastern Bus Terminal Located on Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd [near Chatuchak Market]. The trip from here to Pattaya is approximately 2 hours. T: +66 936 2852-66
Pattaya has a tropical climate and rarely sees any large differences throughout the year. However, the weather patterns can be divided into three seasons:
· Hot – March to May The weather is very hot and unpleasantly sticky. Temperatures can go up to 40 C.
· Rainy – June to October The rain is rarely lasts all day or night, with temperatures between 25 C. to 30 C. day or night.
· Cool – November to February The climates is tropical and humid most of the time, expected temperatures to be 30 C. during the day and 20 C. at night
Getting around Pattaya
· Songthaew Service It is a cheap, popular and convenient mode of transport in Pattaya. There are two bench seats on both side of the pickup track with a cover on top. If you were to follow set route like a bus, There will be a fixed price. However, you will need to negotiate the price if you would like to go somewhere off its route. You may experience the life-style of Thais in Pattaya now!
· Motorcycle Taxi Although it might not be very safe, it is a very much easier way to bargain with the motorcycle taxi drivers. They will wear colorful vests and wait for you at the street side.
· Motorcycle / Jeep / Car Rental If you know how to ride motorcycle or even drive a car or jeep, you may rent it which will definitely allowed you to reach your destination faster. You may rent from both local or international companies like Budget, Hertz
· Language : Thai and English
· Electricity : 220 Volts
· Religion : Buddhist [90%]
· Area Code : +66 [Thailand]
· City Code : 038 [Pattaya]
· Time Zone : UTC/GMT +7
· Tourist Police : 1555
· Police : 191
· Ambulance : 1646
· Information : 1133